With more than 500 million active users, Instagram is the most engaging social media platform. The platform has emerged as a big opportunity for merchants. The serendipity helps them build a close relationship with their customers.
It is a daunting task for Magento-based websites to choose the right Magento 2 Instagram integration. This blog will help you to make it to the end.
How Instagram is influencing the eCommerce world?
The photo-centric platform is a dreamland of retailers. The shopping feature of Instagram lets users explore the wide range of items and shop directly within the platform only.
The Instagram and Magento connection can skyrocket the sales and ROI of your business. The user-friendly interface helps your brand get more exposure and attention among the potential buyers.
Above all, the hashtag and tagging technology of Magento 2 Instagram shop allows the followers to be a part of your journey. You will end up creating a community of loyal customers this way.
All you need is a smart strategy in order to build a seamless way from website to Instagram account. First and foremost, you need to analyse the statistics regarding the trending products and customer’s reactions. The real-time performance will help you create an effective campaign.
Brands have already identified the benefits of optimising Instagram. More than 25 million businesses have already seized the opportunity. Make sure your business is not left behind.
However, you need to be prepared for the battle before entering the battlefield. You not only need rich resources and a comprehensive strategy but a fitting technology as well.
Magento 2 Integration with Instagram
- Use secured Client ID and Client Secret with native Instagram API to link your account
- Pull all photos or specific photos using hashtags from your Instagram to your website
- Manage which photos appear on and which are hidden from your slider and gallery
- Choose which photos will feature the products you want from Magento backend
- Display sneak peeks of your products alongside with your Instagram photos
- The sneak peeks are linked to their corresponding product page on your website
- Customers can see the full gallery of your Instagram photos on a separate page
- Engaging the Call-to-Action button upon hovering on photos
- Social Sharing buttons for customers to share your products online
- Customize your slider to suit your website layout
- Easy setup and configuration
At RVS, we try our best to serve you with the flawless Magento services. Our team of certified Magento developers is bound to assist you in elevating your eCommerce.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Migrate your Magento 2 store now!
B2B eCommerce is the fastest growing industry. Leverage the full-featured Magento B2B store.