Integrating your Magento 2 store with Google Analytics can be done in 2 easy steps. It will enable you to manage your products better and attract more customers. Also, it keeps you covered with web traffic.
Step 1. Sign Up for Google Universal Analytics
Visit the Google website, and sign up for a Google Universal Analytics account.
Step 2. Complete the Magento Configuration
- Return to your store, and log in to the Admin. On the Admin sidebar, tap Stores. Then under Settings, choose Configuration.
- In the panel on the left, under Sales, choose Google API.
- Expand the Google Analytics section. Then, do the following:
- Set Enable to “Yes”.
- Enter your Google Analytics Account Number.
If you want to conduct A/B testing and other performance tests on your content, set Content Experiments to “Yes”.
- When complete, tap Save Config.